POLAROID NOW Instant Camera
The point, shoot and keep your everyday moments with the simple to use Polaroid Now a modern and up-to-date take on a traditional instant film camera. Polaroid new analog instant camera comes with autofocus to help you catch life as you live it in that iconic Polaroid instant film format.
Intuitive handling pairs with a unique dual-lens system for autofocus operation that shifts between a dedicated close-up lens, for working with subjects as close as 55cm away, and a distance lens for working with subjects from 61cm to infinity. The camera features a built-in lithium-ion battery, making it compatible with the battery-less i-Type instant film for producing 7 x 7 cm prints; however, it is also compatible with the 600-type film if needed. The camera's design incorporates a bright optical viewfinder, a built-in flash, a self-timer, and double exposure functions, and it has a familiar form factor reminiscent of Polaroid cameras from the 1970s.
- Accepts i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 8 x 10 cm prints with a 7 x 7 cm image area.
- Unique autofocus dual-lens system incorporates a pair of lenses to suit two distinct focusing ranges. The close-up lens has a 55cm-1.3m focusing range and the distance lens has a fixed focus range of 61cm to infinity, and the camera automatically switches between the two depending on how far away the subject is.
- The optical viewfinder provides a clear and accurate means for framing your images.
- A built-in flash is available for working in low-light conditions.
- Integrated double exposure mode for making in-camera creative effects.
- The self-timer function is ideal for selfies and group portraits.
- Built-in 750mAh lithium-ion battery is rated for approximately 15 packs of film and is charged through the camera with the included USB cable.