Tobbie II provides unlimited scope for self-programming with the BBC micro:bit. The front screen displays text, numbers and emotion icons. The body moves 360° independently of the legs. It can detect temperature, compass heading, play games and much more. Tobbie is a great tool for the classroom for teaching coding on the micro:bit platform. The micro:bit board is easily plugged into Tobbie’s head allowing students to program their own boards and plug them in to test their coding.
- Child friendly BBC micro:bit ready
- 5x5 LED head screen displays numbers, text, emotion icons
- 360 degree body movement
- Bluetooth remote control via smart phone / tablet
- Two in-built IR sensors
- Adjustable head
- Motion sensor compass
- Requires BBC micro:bit to operate, BBC micro:bit to be purchased separately
- 1 x Tobbie II Smart Robot
- Instruction Manual and Building Components
* Requires 4 x AAA batteries and BBC micro:bit (not included).
** Age 8+